Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys ratatouille pasta bake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys ratatouille pasta bake, gf df ef sf nf you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 200 g of dry macaroni pasta, most dry pastas are egg-free and I use rice flour based gluten-free pastas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 4 of courgettes, sliced.
- Take 4 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 200 g of green beans, trimmed and cut in half.
- Prepare 125 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 25 g of nutritional yeast or parmesan-style cheese – see my free-from recipe for a substitute.
Instructions to make Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute before adding the sliced courgettes, tomatoes, green beans, stock, basil and oregano.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes then drain the macaroni and stir it into the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then spoon the mixture into an rectangular or square ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast / parmesan on top and bake uncovered for 35 – 40 minutes.
- This will serve 6 – 8 adult portions. Recipe can be halved but still use the whole stock amount.
If you find this Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.