Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. To make baked chicken meatballs(low carb) you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Use 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- You need Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- Use Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg for binding.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
If you find this Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.