Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dahi Baingan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dahi Baingan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi Baingan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi baingan recipe. To make dahi baingan you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi Baingan:
- Prepare 2 of Brinjals( eight pieces).
- Use 50 ml of Mustard oil.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- Take 1 of Dried chillies.
- Use 1 of Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take As per taste of Sugar.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Dahi Baingan:
- Wash the aubergines, slit them into four without breaking them..
- Heat oil in pan, add slitted aubergine in it. Give it a gentle stir, add salt as per taste and cover it..
- Cook it around 10 minutes on medium flame, stir it in between. Meanwhile beat the curd thoroughly using a beater until a smooth texture is attained. Add a little sugar to taste. When aubergines become soft from every side, keep it aside..
- Add mustard seeds, dried chilies, onions and curry leaves into that remaining oil in the pan. let it splutter,switch of the flame and add this tempering into the beaten curd..
- Add salt as per taste and cooked aubergine into the tempered curd. Add some cumin powder and curry leaves to garnish. It’s done..
If you find this Dahi Baingan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.