Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 10 mins Brinjal Potato sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 10 mins Brinjal Potato sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 10 mins brinjal potato sabji recipe. To make 10 mins brinjal potato sabji you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 10 mins Brinjal Potato sabji:
- Prepare 6 of Brinjal medium size.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes medium size.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes medium size.
- Prepare 5 of Red chillies.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 of Big onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
Instructions to make 10 mins Brinjal Potato sabji:
- Cut potatoes, brinjal, tomatoes and add that into pressure pan. Add 4 red chillies, 2 tablespoons of coriander powder, 1 tablespoon of cumin powder..
- Add turmeric powder, salt, water in that pressure pan.
- Close the lid. Cook for 5 whistle.
- Heat a pan add oil. Add mustard seed, chopped onion, curry leaves and fry it..
- Open the cooker and smash the subji..
- Add the fried onions and mix it well..
- Brinjal potato subji is ready to eat..
If you find this 10 mins Brinjal Potato sabji recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.