Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Baingan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Baingan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo baingan curry recipe. To cook aloo baingan curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Aloo/ potatoes.
- Use 250 g of Long brinjal.
- You need 2 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of green chilli chop.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Take a potato peel and cut in diced and dip in water..
- Take a brinjal cut in long pieces and dip in water..
- Take a pressure cooker add oil,then oil heat add garlic,chilli,onion saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add ginger,tomato and all dry masalas mix and saute..
- Then add potato and brinjal saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistle.After 2 whistle gas slow for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes serve aloo baingan and parantha or boiled rice..
If you find this Aloo Baingan Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.