Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook baked chicken enchiladas you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- Take 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Use 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- Get of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.