Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dahi baigan (curd brinzal) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dahi baigan (curd brinzal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi baigan (curd brinzal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi baigan (curd brinzal) recipe. You can cook dahi baigan (curd brinzal) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dahi baigan (curd brinzal):
- Get 200 gm of brinjal/ eggplant.
- Use 500 gm of thick curd.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of punch phoran / five spices ( cumin,fennel,mustard,fenugreek,nigella).
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide as needed of Some curry leaves.
Steps to make Dahi baigan (curd brinzal):
- Wash and cut the brinjal in elongated way..
- Heat a kadai and put 1.5 oil in it and the put brinjal pieces in it along with salt, turmeric and chilli powder..
- Cook till they become soft and then keep them aside..
- Roast the cumin seeds and 2 red chilli and then make a powder of it..
- Crush the ginger and green chilli in a mortar..
- Beat the curd well along with some salt, sugar and mix the mashed ginger chilli..
- Then mix the fried eggplants in it..
- In a ladle heat 1/2 tsp of oil and put punch phoran in it..
- When the mustard in the punch phoran crackle then add the curry leaves and red chilli in it, switch off the flame and mix them in the curd and mix the roasted cumin red chilli powder in it..
- Now your dahi baigan is ready to serve. Serve as a side dish along with rice..
If you find this Dahi baigan (curd brinzal) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.