Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bagara Baingan(eggplant curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bagara Baingan(eggplant curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bagara Baingan(eggplant curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bagara baingan(eggplant curry) recipe. You can have bagara baingan(eggplant curry) using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bagara Baingan(eggplant curry):
- Prepare 8-10 of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of coriander seed.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of groundnut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of freh or dry grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 slit of green chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of jaggery (optional).
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of green peas (optional).
- Get 200 gm of bringal small size.
Instructions to make Bagara Baingan(eggplant curry):
- Rinse the bringals well. Dry them, remove the stem and slit into half but do not cut at the end..
- Heat the 1 tsp oil in a pan on low flame and roast the coriander seed, cumin seeds, groundnut, sesame seeds,grated coconut, poppy seeds well. Switch off the gas. Let it cool down. Grind it into the fine paste. Keep aside..
- Now heat the oil in a pan. Add brinjal and fry it well. Then keep aside..
- In the same pan add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,asafoetida and stir well..
- Then add slit green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder and sauté..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, onion paste and fry well till the raw smell goes off..
- Add ground paste and sauté till the oil separates. Add green peas,red chilli powder, tamarind pulp, jaggery,water and salt. Stir well..
- Now add fried bringal and cook for 5 minutes..
- Switch off the gas. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Bagara Baingan(eggplant curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.