Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken curry recipe. You can have creamy chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy chicken curry:
- Use 1 of .Salt 1/2 tbs.
- You need 2 of .White peppercorns 1/2 tbs.
- Use 3 of .Coriander seeds, dry-fried 1/2 tbs.
- Take 4 of .Cumin seeds,dry-fried 1/4 tbs.
- You need 5 of .Red dried big chillies,seedless,sliced and soaked 5.
- Provide 6 of .Kaffir lime skin, sliced 1/2 tbs.
- You need 7 of .Galangal(Kha),chopped 1 1/2 tbs.
- Use 8 of .Lemongrass,thinly sliced 2 tbs.
- Provide 9 of .Coriander root,sliced 1 tbs.
- Get 10 of .Garlic,chopped 3 tbs.
- Prepare 11 of .Shallots,chopped 2 tbs.
- Use 12 of .Shrimp paste 1 teaspoon.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 of .Coconut cream 1 cup.
- Get 2 of .Chicken,sliced bited-size 150 g.
- Use 3 of .Coconut milk(1tbs coconut cream+water) 1/2 cup.
- Take 4 of .Kaffir lime leave,shredded 1.
- Provide 5 of .Red spur chillies,diagonally sliced 1/2.
- Prepare of Decoration ingredients.
- Provide 1 of .Kaffir lime leaf,thinly slices 1.
- Use 2 of .Red spur chillies,thinly sliced 1/2.
- Provide of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- Use 1 of .Fish sauce 2 tbs.
Steps to make Creamy chicken curry:
- Curry paste method 1.1In a mortar, pound all curry paste ingredients until finely smooth. 1.2If using food processor,blend all curry paste ingredients and half of coconut cream until smooth..
- Curry method 2.1Heat 1/2cup of coconut cream in a wok for 2-3 minutes until boiling. Add curry paste and stir until fragrance over medium heat. 2.2Gradually pour the rest of coconut cream and simmer over low heat. Occasionally stir the mixture until oily. 2.3Add chicken and simmer until tender and cooked. 2.4Then add seasoning mixture ingredients,coconut milk. 2.5When boiling again,add Red spur chillies and kaffir lime leaves. Lift from heat. Serve warm with rice..
- Remark *Coconut milk 1/2cup =coconut cream 1tbs+water.
- Serving recommendation:1.Sprinkle fine kaffir lime leaves and Red spur chillies on top of the curry. 2.Always serve the curry onto the plate or narrow bowl..
If you find this Creamy chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.