Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baingan bhajiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan bhajiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan bhajiya recipe. You can have baingan bhajiya using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baingan bhajiya:
- You need 150 of gm.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Provide Half of inch ginger.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Green chillies.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of panchphoran.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Baingan bhajiya:
- Crush the garlic and ginger. Cut the brinjal, and cut onion and tomatoes into pieces..
- Let the panchphoran crackle in preheated oil then add crushed ginger garlic,sliced onions and curry leaves. When onion turns brown then add tomatoes and turmeric powder, chillies and salt. Add little water then add brinjal..
- Keep the flame low and let the brinjal cooked with out adding water. Add water only when masala begins to stick with utensils. When brinjal is cooked then garnish it with coriander leaves..
If you find this Baingan bhajiya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.