Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dahi baingan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi baingan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi baingan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi baingan recipe. To make dahi baingan you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dahi baingan:
- Use 500 ml of Curd.
- Use pieces of Brinjal cut into thin round.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Get 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide ½ inch of Ginger – (grated).
- Take To taste of Salt according.
- Provide 2 cup of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of red chilli.
Steps to make Dahi baingan:
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the sliced eggplant and keep aside..
- Again heat oil and add Mustard seeds,green chilies and curry leaves..
- Then add fried eggplant salt to taste and sugar(optional) and stir it properly..
- Then add the above to the yogurt kept aside in another container and stir it well..
- Then add cumin chilli powder to it mix well and serve it.
- Happy cooking.
If you find this Dahi baingan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.