Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice recipe. You can cook mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice:
- You need 1/4 of medium cabbage.
- You need 2-3 bunches of spinach.
- Take 2 of royco cubes.
- Take 1 of cup(250ml) washed rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Provide 1/2 of medium white onion.
- Get 1 1/2 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 bunch of dhania.
- Take 3 pieces of garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 piece) of beef chilli cube.
- Use 200 ml of beef stock.
- Get 3 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice:
- In the boiled water add tumeric, cumin and two pinches of salt. Add your rice and cook in medium heat with lid partially open until the bubbles reduce then reduce to low heat and cover your pot completely..
- Chop your onion, tomatoes, carrots and dhania stems.Grate ginger and garlic. Chop cabbages and spinach.leave the dhania leaves for use later..
- In a clean pot, add oil and heat. Add some onions and royco cubes. Once the onions have sweat, add your greens a mix. Cover your pot and cook in low heat..
- In another clean pot, heat oil, add garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 seconds and add the remaining onions. Cook until the onions sweat and add the beef chilli cube. Add dhania stems and carrot and cook in low heat for 3 minutes..
- Open the pot with carrots and add tomatoes. Leave the tomatoes to cook until they are mushy and then add the beef stock, beef and soy sauce. Cook in low heat..
- Once the greens are crunchy, switch of the gas. Do the same for rice once it is dry. After 3 minutes, switch of the gas with beef stew and add the chopped dhania leaves. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Mboga checked, beef stew and tumeric rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.