Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Potato wedges #charityrecipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Potato wedges #charityrecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Potato wedges #charityrecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked potato wedges #charityrecipe recipe. You can have oven baked potato wedges #charityrecipe using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Potato wedges #charityrecipe:
- Prepare 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 of level Tbsp butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
Steps to make Oven Baked Potato wedges #charityrecipe:
- Preheat oven at 180degrees celcious then wash and peel the potatoes then cut into 1/8 pieces.
- In a bowl put the potatoes, garlic salt, butter and 1/2 of the paprika then toss everything up to mix.
- Grease an oven tray then lay the potatoes flat such that they are not heaped on each other then sprinkle some more paprika on top..
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. This can be more or less according to the size of your wedges. Just ensure it is soft inside and crunchy on the outside..
- Remove from oven when done and serve with your favourite dip and side. I had mine with fish.
If you find this Oven Baked Potato wedges #charityrecipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.