Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Pho Bo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Pho Bo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Pho Bo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pho bo recipe. You can have healthy pho bo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Pho Bo:
- Take of Broth.
- Take 1.5 l of Beef stock (more water later).
- Get 1 of onion peeled.
- Use 1 cup of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 500 g of beef pieces (shin I use).
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweetener.
- Get of Toast then add to Stock.
- Use 2 of halved onions.
- Get 3 of star anese.
- Get 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need of Topping.
- Provide of Rice noodles.
- Prepare of Cabbage (steamed).
- You need of Carrot (sliced and steamed).
- Get of Spinach.
- Provide of Mint.
- You need of Spring onion diced.
- Get of Chilli diced.
- Use of Lime juice.
Steps to make Healthy Pho Bo:
- Add beef stock cube/pot to 1.5l of cold water. Then add all broth ingredients (except beef), bring to the boil. Boil it for 10 minutes scooping any Scum off the top..
- Add beef and simmer low until beef is cooked through. Remove the beef, blanch in cold water and pop in fridge for later..
- Add onions, Star anese, gloves, garlic and coriander seeds to a pan/tray and pop under the grill until toasted. Should smell amazing. Add to the stock pot and simmer for an hour. Keep removing the Scum and half way top up the water you've removed..
- When cooked, pour it through a muslin cloth to make sure you get a nice, fresh, clear broth. Discard the rest..
- Cook noodles and steam veg. Build your bowl and add broth over the top. I didn't reheat my beef as the broth warmed it up just right. Top with chilli and spring onion..
If you find this Healthy Pho Bo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.