Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chemmeen theeyal(prawns curry) recipe. To make chemmeen theeyal(prawns curry) you need 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry):
- You need 1 cup of shallots chopped.
- Provide 1 kg of prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut grated.
- You need of tamarind lemon sized ball.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Coconut Oil -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1 of curry leaves – stalk.
- You need 5 of green chilli -.
- Use 1 of corriander powder tbss.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry):
- 1)Cook prawns in a cup of water along with salt and turmeric powder.2)When cooked, add tamarind pulp soaked in around 1 cup of water.3)Heat oil in a pan 4)Splutter mustard seeds.5)Add curry leaves,small onions, green chilies, ginger and garlic and fry, till the onions turn light brown.6)Add the above into the prawns.7)Heat up a pan.8)Add coconut, small onions, pepper and fry well.9)When the coconut turns light brown, take the pan off the fire.10)Add chilly powder, coriander powder and saute….
If you find this Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.