Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn egg curry Chennai style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn egg curry Chennai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn egg curry Chennai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn egg curry chennai style recipe. You can have prawn egg curry chennai style using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn egg curry Chennai style:
- Prepare of No water Plzz…
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Take 2 of large tomato pasted on mixy.
- Get 2 of chilli sliced long.
- Provide as needed of Little curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Get 3 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Use 1 spoon of chilli powder.
- Get 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 spoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of saunf (ani seed).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need pinch of mustard seeds.
- Take 4 table spoon of groundnut or sesame oil.
- You need of Main ingredient.
- Provide 1/2 kg of cleaned prawn.
- Provide 6 of boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Prawn egg curry Chennai style:
- Clean prawn and keep aside…. In kadai put oil… Mustard seeds, souf, curry leaves chopped onions.. Fry it till golden brown… Now add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, Pepper powder salt andmix it well in kadai… Now add tomato paste cook it for 10min.
- Now add ur prawn… Without water…. Mix it well… Place ur boiled egg in circle and cover it in slim flame.. After 20 min check prawn would have shrunk and water would have come from prawn…. This is enough for cooking it…..
- If u want it gravy off it or…. If u want fry Allow water to dry in high flame…. Ur prawn egg curry Chennai style is ready…..
If you find this Prawn egg curry Chennai style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.