Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy Peri Peri Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce and Rice 😋 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Peri Peri Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce and Rice 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Peri Peri Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce and Rice 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy peri peri fried chicken with curry sauce and rice 😋 recipe. You can have crispy peri peri fried chicken with curry sauce and rice 😋 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Peri Peri Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce and Rice 😋:
- Prepare of For chicken marination:.
- Get of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- You need of Salt (1/2 tsp).
- Get of Lemon juice (1 tbsp).
- Provide of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Get of Oregano powder (1/2 tsp).
- Provide of Black pepper powder (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Vinegar (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli sauce (1/2 tsp).
- Get of Crushed red chilli flakes (1/2 tsp).
- Take of Nandos medium Peri Peri Sauce (2 tbsp).
- Provide of For coating chicken with egg:.
- Take of Chicken marinated.
- Get of Cornflour(as required).
- Use of Egg (1).
- Get of Crushed cornflakes (1 cup or as required).
- Take of For coating chicken without egg:.
- Take of Chicken Marinated.
- Provide of Cornflour (as required).
- Use of Olive oil (1/2 cup or as required).
- Use of Crushed cornflakes (1 cup or as required).
- Get of Served with:.
- You need of Peri peri curry sauce (2 tbsp).
- Use of Chinese fried rice (1 cup).
Steps to make Crispy Peri Peri Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce and Rice 😋:
- In a bowl add chicken, lemon juice, salt and garlic paste. Then add spices and sauce now mix and coat well. Set aside..
- Arrange coating ingredients and coat chicken in cornflour then in (egg or olive oil) and then in cornflakes. Set aside. Heat oil in wok and fry until golden brown. Serve hot with peri peri curry sauce and chinese fried sauce. Enjoy..
If you find this Crispy Peri Peri Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce and Rice 😋 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.