Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup recipe. You can cook cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Use 200 g of boiled cannellini beans (or 1 can).
- Take 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- Take 4 slices of baguette (optional).
- Provide 1 l of water used to boil the beans (or just water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of vegetable stock powder (or a cube).
- Use 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper (or chili powder, optional).
- Take of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower roughly in to 1- 1.5cm cube.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and saute the garlic and cauliflower in low heat. Once you get the good garlic aroma, add the baguette slices and fry both sides..
- Add water, paprika powder, soup stock, cayenne pepper and beans. Cook for 15 minutes then add the eggs. You can either drop in the whole egg or beat and pour them in evenly. Put the lid on and cook briefly(do not to over cook the eggs!). Salt & Pepper to your taste and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.