Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese beef noodles soup recipe. To make taiwanese beef noodles soup you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup:
- Provide 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions.
- Get 3 of large red chilli, deseeded.
- Take 3 tablespoon of hot been sauce.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Take 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooking chinese cooking wine.
- Use 2 of star anise.
- Take 1 kg of beef chuck, cut into roughly 4 cm cubes.
- Use 3 cups of beef stock.
- You need 2 of small bunches of bok choy, halved and quickly blanched in boil.
- You need 200 gram of cooked egg noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare of Coriander or spring onions or coriander to serve.
Instructions to make Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup:
- Heat the oil in the pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, spring onions and chillies. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the onions have softened but not coloured. Add the hot been sauce and stir-fry for another minute..
- Then stir through the tomatoes and the brown sugar. Now add the dark soy sauce, soy sauce, Chinese wine and the star anise. Add the beef and mix to combine. Add the beef stock and 2 cups of water. Mix to combine. And cook about 2 hours or more..
- After couple hours, and the meet are cook and tender, then taste the soup. Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with bok choy and chunks of beef. Ladle over the soup. And sprinkle parsley or spring onions or coriander on the top and serve..
If you find this Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.