Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook chicken noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken noodle soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 1 lb of chicken breast (chopped in 1 inch pieces).
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme leaves.
- Take 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 3 cup of wide egg noodles.
Steps to make Chicken noodle soup:
- Once chicken is chopped in pieces season to your liking( example: salt, black pepper or poultry seasoning).
- In a large pot or dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots, celery, garlic and onions. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken and thyme, cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and reduce heat. Let simmer for 12 minutes or until noodles and chicken are done..
If you find this Chicken noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.