Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread recipe. To cook crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread:
- Prepare 2 packs of low sodium chicken gravy envelopes or make your own chicken gravy homemade.
- Provide 1 of biggest can cream of chicken condensed soup for cooking. with or w/o herbs low sodium.
- Use 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Texas Toast white loaf bread(bread isle, not frozen).
- Use 1 of pot Homemade mashed potatoes(however you make yours).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Use As needed of seasonings of your choice( I used garlic, dash Italian herbs, McCormick vegetable, parsley, chives.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of or so of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of or so Ranch dry powder(optional).
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread:
- Spray pot with Pam. Pour the big can of cream of chicken in pot, the 2 gravy packets, water, butter, TBSP or so of ranch powder, black pepper, & any other seasonings..
- Whisk until very smooth..
- Add the chicken, and onions and press down into mixture where it's completely covered..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. Then shred the chicken with a 2 forks inside pot in small or bigger chunks..
- When it's close to 1/2 an hour or so from being done, make your homemade mashed potatoes. And any other side dish. Like corn or green beans..
- Once everything is done. Layer it on your plate. Piece of Texas loaf bread, mashed potatoes, then pour your chicken and gravy mixture on top, and sprinkle with parsley, chives,s&p. And serve with side of corn or green vegetable..
- What it looks like when you cut with a fork. It's so good!.
- Mixed bite on my fork..
If you find this Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.