Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe. You can cook gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry):
- Provide 1 medium of Cauliflower roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green peas.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic ginger chopped.
- Provide 2-3 tbs of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take Pinch of Asafoetida/hing.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of medium chopped tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil (olive or refined).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry):
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds when splutters add ginger garlic chopped sauté little until the raw smell goes off..
- Add onion when it change colour add tomatoes and sauté till mashy add all dry masala then add cauliflower and green peas mix well..
- Close the pan with lid and keep on slow heat no need to add water because veggies has it's own water.
- After a while check it regularly till done add chopped coriander and mix well and switch off the gas..
- Serve with roti and rice..
If you find this Gobhi matar(cauliflower and green peas) dry curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.